$85 – Regular jackets (knee length)
$110 – Long jackets
$75 – Trousers/chaps
$90 – Bibs
$100 – All motorcycle jackets (including Bellstaff)
$75 – Vests
Call for pricing – Bags, Briefcases & Backpacks (Filson’s, Wren & Ivy etc.)
$65 – Add odor removal to reproofing. Odor removal uses a natural enzyme bath to kill odors and germs. This process does not clean the fabric.
$65 – Add washing lining to reproofing*
$75 – Add washing outer shell*
$85 – Add reproofing to dry cleaning/machine washed. Per items or garments
$80 – Odor removal – washing lining without reproofing
$15 – Rush Service 2-3 day for reproofing. 4-5 day for cleaning and odor removal.(please call in advance for scheduling – no checks). + $10 for each additional garment or jacket.
Add $75 to items that have previously been machine washed or dry cleaned.
Prices include hood, cap, hat & belt (when sent with jacket or trousers).
Pricing includes the shipping to you!
We also offer wax proofing of non-wax products like Carhartt, Denim, Bill Reid, Tough Duck, Fossil, and F.S.C. Freemans Sporting Club. We will also wax proof leather goods such as Bellstaff and Union Garage NYC as well as bags like Filson’s and Ernest Alexander.
Call 603-233-3854 or contact us for pricing.
*No guarantee to remove stains.
Includes shipping within the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico e-mail your address first to get the shipping cost. Shipping to Canada is an additional $55. Rush service (2-3 day for reproofing. 4-5 day for cleaning and odor removal.) is available for an additional $15 and $10 for each additional garment or jacket plus overnight shipping/handling charges. Please inquire. Prices subject to change without notice.
New England Reproofers Leather Treatment
The conditioning process of a leather jacket is recommended to extend the life and beauty of the garment. Conditioning adds moisture which prevents the leather from drying and cracking, as well as, revives the color and preserves the soft texture.
At New England Reproofers the conditioning process is done by hand in three steps:
- Cleaning to remove dirt and stains
- Conditioning to nourish and beautify
- Treating with a water-repellency treatment to add a degree of protection should the jacket be exposed to rain temporarily
Disclaimer: No guarantee on stain removal
Here’s how to send garments to us:
- Package clean*, dry item (ps. Be certain to check for personal items in the pockets!)
- Fill out the order form below, print and enclose with your order.
- Send check for payment. Online payment may be made with a credit or debit card via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account). Please click the next step button to complete online transactions.
- Our standard reproofing turn around time is 2-3 weeks. This does not include shipping time.
- Mail to 131 Daniel Webster Hwy. #502 – Nashua, NH 03060-0230 USA
- Questions – call: 603-233-3854
For odor removal, please specify what odor Musty, Body, Cologne etc…
Please be sure to send your garment as clean as possible. Remove excessive mud or debris by hosing down or rinsing in a shower with a soft brush. Any article that is not cleaned of these materials will be cleaned by New England Reproofers, at the cost of $60 per hour ($30 minimum). DO NOT machine wash or dry clean. Garments that have been machine washed or dry cleaned need additional work and we must charge an additional $85. Items that have been machine washed or dry cleaned will be darker after reproofing. Some wax seepage is likely. Not responsible for shrinkage.